Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Thesis EDD


My master's thesis EDD is coming up - the general date around which I need to have my full first draft completed and submitted to my advisers and committee members. After it is out of my hands, that uncomfortable period of waiting for their completely red-marked up copies to be returned to me begins. I know it is going to happen any time, just please let the pain begin so I can get it over with! Once my committee hands it back to me, labor starts. I will have to labor for an unknown about of time over their suggested revisions, knowing that I will have to give birth to a fully completed thesis at some point! This can't last forever! The baby/thesis will need to be born soon!


http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=344




http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=718

Sorry I don't have a lot for you on the blog lately, I'm a bit absorbed with condensing my research into one sentence ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of students really think that thesis is their ticket to finally opening the door to finish studying. And it would be a great thesis help if people who first what they would do so that they can avoid too much of a red-marked paper. Anyway, what happened to your thesis paper?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...